AQUATICNews is published quarterly.
Please read below, a notice on redistribution.
Current Issue: SUMMER 2023
- Summer 2023 – View/Download Now (1.96MB)
PRIOR ISSUES (Archives)
- Spring 2023 – View/Download Now (2.33MB)
- Winter 2022 – View/Download Now (2.28MB)
- Fall 2022 – View/Download Now (2.35MB)
- Summer 2022 – View/Download Now (2.22MB)
- Spring 2022 – View/Download Now (2.39MB)
- Winter 2022 – View/Download Now (2.33MB)
- Fall 2021 – View/Download Now (3.00MB)
- Summer 2021 – View/Download Now (1.88MB)
- Spring 2021 – View/Download Now (1.93MB)
- Fall 2020 – View/Download Now (2.48MB)
- Summer 2020 – View/Download Now (2.37MB)
- Spring 2020 – View/Download Now (~2.68MB)
- Winter 2020 – View/Download Now (~4.08MB)
Original articles may be reprinted by other non-profit organizations, provided proper credit is given to the author and AquaticNews, and two copies are sent to the Exchange Editor. Transcriptions of lectures may not be reprinted without the written permission of both the Editor and the Speaker. Distribution of articles on any online electronic service is prohibited without written permission from the Editor and Author.
A notice of where approved articles have been posted should be sent to the BAS Exchange Editor (see Contacts).
An Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to open and read pdf files. While most modern computers come with this free program pre-installed, there are some that don’t have it. You can obtain your free copy of this versatile program from the link below. It takes few minutes to download it and install it on your computer. You only install it once and not every time you come to read our AquaticNews.
ALL CORRESPONDENCE CONCERNING THIS PUBLICATION SHOULD BE SENT TO:
Editor: Virginia (Ginny) Cahill – basny.editor [at] gmail.com
Please submit all articles to the editor by mail or e-mail.
Brooklyn Aquarium Society
Attn: Ginny Cahill
P.O. Box 290610
Brooklyn, NY 11229-0111
basny.editor [at] gmail.com
** Note: The Editor takes full responsibility for misspellings and punctuation errors.
We also recommend that you visit the following pages: